Friday, 18 April 2008

Falling Down on the Job

I have to say, Breck and I have not been the best bloggers. I would like to blame lack of sleep, but now that BR is sleeping from 8 to 7 most nights that is no longer a valid excuse. So, as of right now, I am going to start keeping you all up to date on our day to day lives. For Today, here are some of the things I should have been posting.


At the Mayflower in Downtown Jackson for Breck Sr's Birthday in January.
Somebody tell Daddy he is not ready to eat bread pudding with rum sauce yet!!


In Destin for Easter. Here is a picture of all of the cousins and the Easter Bunny. Breck was too little to participate in the hunt, but we did get his picture with the bunny!!


Mommy and Baby











Here is Baby Breck in a Basket. These Pictures were Pam Pam's idea. I have to say, they look pretty professional to me!!

No comments: