Since we did not want to spend the weekend with Gustav in Destin, we took a last minute day trip to Oxford. This was Breck's first trip to The Grove and his first real trip on Daddy's plane. Although we had more than a couple problems with the borrowed car (aka Big Nasty) - think wasp nests, dead batteries, jumper cables, and lock smiths - it was a really fun trip.
Looking out the window
Wondering why Mommy is making him wear these things
Looking out the window
Wondering why Mommy is making him wear these things
John and Mark Markow and Breck and Breck Hines
Going home after a REALLY long day



3 comments:
I just want to know..Did you get to go to Primos first??????? Hope ya'll had a good time..Glad he finally got to experience the Grove..I bet his daddy was proud!! Love y'all..
That picture of Mark and Breck with their boys is SCARY! There is no way breck jr. will get into the shananigans those two did! Rimes won't let him!
Thanks Lindsay, I am going to need all of the help I can get
Post a Comment