
Since we were in Oxford for Halloween, we put the monkey costume on one more time to trick-or-treat at PamPam and Larry Boo's house. Breck wasted no time breaking into the pumpkin they had packed with all of his mommy-approved Gerber favorites!!I really think Breck Jr makes a great monkey; and I am a little sad Halloween is over, so be warned.....this may not be the last time you see my little boy dressed like a monkey!



2 comments:
That is the cutest monkey I have ever seen!! I hope Pam Pam was generous w/ the treats!! Sorry I missed dinner last night!! Love you..
He's yours-- if you can't dress him up like a monkey bc it makes you smile then who can you?? I think he makes an adorable monkey and second the idea that he should be one more often. Or even better- you could go buy some on sale Halloween costumes and see what other animals he makes cuter just by lending them his face- I bet he would make a great puppy dog too!! You do know that I am completely serious and think you should head to Target this second, right?
Post a Comment