Pam Pam and Aunt Wendy were kind enough to take Breck to the new Chuck E Cheese last week. As soon as they walked in, he spotted this truck and HAD to ride it - you know what I mean.....trying to climb into it on top of other children and then kicking and screaming when he was removed. Anyway, the problem was that the number of children running around resembled a damaged ant bed. Seriously, Chuck E Cheese was on a one out, one in...like the Library used to get on a really good night in Oxford. Sweet Wendy finally threw Breck into the truck as one kid climbed out and let him take several turns before having to forcible remove him, yet again. I hope he was appreciative.
After hearing this, I took him back yesterday afternoon.......luckily there were not many children and he could ride it over, and over, and over



1 comment:
Such a good Aunt Wendy!! Glad he got to go back and ride it over and over and over.....
Post a Comment