Sunday, 10 January 2010

First Pictures

Here are the first pictures of our baby girl. She was pretty cooperative at the beginning, and then started hiding her face with her hands and snuggling into my back. I think we are going to have another snuggle bunny like her big brother....speaking of Breck jr, she looks just like him in his 4D ultra sound. I guess we know they are related!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Beautiful little girl!! I can't wait to meet my niece!!

The Quinns said...

She looks just like you Lyn! Just kidding I can't really tell but since your son is a clone of his daddy I'll be rooting for some Edwards genes to shine through this time around! She'd be as lucky to look like her mama as her brother is to be daddy's mini me! Can't wait till she's here! Giving away any hints on her name?...

Kristen said...

I just pulled up Jr's pics..You are right they REALLY look alike!! Sweet baby girl!!